We don't believe in hiding any charges, so the prices you see below are the prices you pay, delivered direct to your door. Pure and Simple.
|Price per bag||£22.75||£21.50||£18.95||£17.25||£16.75|
All our feeds are sold with approximately a 6 month shelf life so you can stock up, take advantage of our volume discounts and know your Pure Feed will stay fresh!
Pure Balance has a minimum purchase quantity of 2
In order to keep our delivery efficient and our carbon hoofprint™ as low as possible, we request that bags are ordered in even numbers.
Prices are subject to change without notice. The price advertised on the website is valid from the time of transaction.
Prefer to place your order over the phone? 0845 49 111 25
Your Pure Feed is:
- Full of high-quality, natural ingredients that are good for your horse.
- Surprisingly good value for a premium feed as you don’t need to buy balancer separately.
- Free-from molasses.
- Highly palatable – Horses absolutely love it.
- Easy to buy.
- Used by top equestrians around the UK.
- Manufactured in the UK using quality British ingredients where possible.
Pure Balance is the base for all the feeds in our range. Pure Balance is the original molasses and cereal free feed balancer containing optimum levels of vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids, plus a unique combination of Brewers Yeast and the prebiotic Profeed® consisting of short chain Fructo-oligasaccharides (FOS) to give:
- Improved health and vitality
- Improved condition and topline
- Improved bone and hoof quality
- Improved gut micro flora
- Improved immune system
Pure Balance is suitable for horses that do not require any further energy in their diet; either those that have ample forage or grazing or those that are on restricted energy intake due to the risk of laminitis. It will provide all the essential nutrients a horse needs without adding extra energy. Alternatively it can be used to balance a homemade diet to ensure optimal levels of vitamins and minerals.
For more information on Pure Balance and a full nutritional specification click here.